WoManager - Design Your Career
It is time to take matters into your own hands! We encourage you to design and create your own career path and find meaning in your working life. With the help of this course, you will learn more about self-development, self-management, lifelong learning and career design. This course is perfect for women, who are interested in self-development and are looking for new views on the topic.
Skills you gain
After completing the course, you are able to design your own future career and answer to the following questions:
- Where are you now in your life and professional career and where do you hope to be?
- What are the skills and competences in demand in the future working life?
- How to plan and navigate occupational options that suite your personal skills and interests to create a successful career?
About this Micro Course
- Target group: Women interested in self-development and looking for new views on the topic.
- Field of study: Self-management, self-development
- Level: Basic
- Requirements: None
- Course workload: 10 hours
- Assessment: on the scale Pass/Fail
- Language: English
- Video transcript: Yes
This Micro Course includes practical steps to follow with videos, links, activating tasks and quizzes. There are 4 assignments with 7 tasks, which are recommended to complete to help you with the process. Mandatory assignments are in the end of the course: a test (in case you want a course certificate) and course feedback.
About the instructors
Your instructors are:
Kaija Villman, Project Manager, M.A. Kaija’s field of expertise is service design and entrepreneurship.
Mervi Rajahonka, RDI Specialist, D.Sc. (Econ). Mervi’s wide range of research include women in working life and the changing working environment.
Elina Pöllänen, Project Manager and RDI Specialist. M.A. Elina’s field of expertise is project management and international communication.
Achieving a certificate
The Micro Course is assessed on the scale Pass/Fail. Receiving a certificate via email requires completing all mandatory activities, and at least 50% of them correctly.
Does this Micro Course interest you? This is what to do!
- Click on the Add to cart button.
- Pay for the Micro Course according to the online store instructions.
- You receive two messages in your email, an order confirmation and a link to the Claned learning platform.
- Log in to the Claned learning platform, take the Micro Course within 6 months and enjoy learning new.
WoManager Micro Course is co-developed in Time4Help Finland: Service Business, Women Entrepreneurs and Leaders and OVI: Exporting Expertise and Know-how from South-Savo projects. Time4Help is co-financed by the European Social Fund and the South Savo Centre for Economic Development, Transport and the Environment and OVI by the European Regional Development Fund and the Regional Council of South Savo.