What is Culture?
Цена со скидкой
Цена за единицу
Each and every one of us will encounter people from different cultures. However, we often communicate without understanding the differences in cultural background and this can lead to misunderstandings and awkward situations. In working life, this can result in bad outcomes in business negotiations and make managing a cross-cultural team very difficult. In this crash course, we'll explain the basics of culture to make your business communication easier.
Skills you gain
After completing the Micro Course, you are able to:
- identify the cultural differences between different countries
- work in a cross-cultural work environment
- manage the cross-cultural environment in an organization
About this Micro Course
- Target group: employees, managers, directors, expatriates, higher authorities, university teachers and students, entrepreneurs, professionals, companies, and organizations
- Field of study: International Business
- Level: intermediate
- Requirements: no requirements
- Course workload: 5 hours
- Assessment: on the scale Pass/Fail
- Language: English
- Video transcript: English
This Micro Course includes practical steps to follow with videos, links, activating tasks, and quizzes.
About the instructor
Dr. Arup Barua, BBA, MBA, Ph.D. Certified Professional Teacher with expertise in International Business and Marketing.
Achieving a certificate
The Micro Course is assessed on the scale Pass/Fail. Receiving a certificate via email requires completing all mandatory activities, and at least 50% of them correctly.
Does this Micro Course interest you? This is what to do!
- Click on the Add to cart button.
- Pay for the Micro Course according to the online store instructions.
- You receive two messages in your email, an order confirmation and a link to the Claned learning platform.
- Log in to the Claned learning platform, take the Micro Course within 6 months and enjoy learning new.