How to Use LinkedIn Effectively
Цена со скидкой
Цена за единицу
This course provides you with an encompassing LinkedIn etiquette and communication guide. In this course, you will learn what are the specific features of LinkedIn and how is it different from other social media platforms. What kind of content is most likely to succeed in LinkedIn? How and why to network and why is it so important to do it properly, and therefore, how to do it well?
The course includes many practical case examples to ensure that you understand the themes in practice. You will also consider and set your own strategy for LinkedIn and have an opportunity to network with other participants.
Skills you gain
This course gives you skills and tools to answer the following questions:
- What are the specific features of LinkedIn and how is it different from other social media platforms?
- What kind of content is most likely to succeed in LinkedIn?
- How and why to network and why is it so important to do it properly? And even more importantly, how to do it well?
About this Micro Course
- Target group: Anyone interested in developing their professional profile, networking, and gaining new opportunities to advance their career.
- Field of study: Communications, HR
- Level: Basic
- Requirements: LinkedIn (AllStar) profile
- Course workload: 10 hours
- Assessment: on the scale Pass/Fail
- Language: English
- Video transcript: Yes
This Micro Course includes practical steps to follow with videos, links, activating tasks, and quizzes.
About the instructor
Emmi Mäkinen has graduated from the University of Helsinki where she majored in Finnish. Currently, Emmi is teaching communications at Xamk. Before teaching, Emmi was working in the field of communication and PR for various companies. She became really interested in LinkedIn early on and has used it successfully for finding career options and growing her network.
Achieving a certificate
The Micro Course is assessed on the scale Pass/Fail. Receiving a certificate via email requires completing all mandatory activities, and at least 50% of them correctly.
Does this Micro Course interest you? This is what to do!
- Click on the Add to cart button.
- Pay for the Micro Course according to the online store instructions.
- You receive two messages in your email, an order confirmation and a link to the Claned learning platform.
- Log in to the Claned learning platform, take the Micro Course within 6 months and enjoy learning new.