Chinese Business Culture – level 1
Цена со скидкой
Цена за единицу
China is a very important trading partner for companies and organizations. However, working and negotiating with Chinese partners is significantly different from working with, for example, companies and people in your own country. Language, business culture, behavior, and ways of reacting to things are very different in China. In the Chinese Business Culture - level 1 course, you will learn the most important things about Chinese Business Culture. The course has been implemented in collaboration with Chinese experts.
What you'll learn?
By completing this course, you will gain a better understanding of the operating environment of Chinese Business Culture, and a better understanding of the key ways of thinking and behaving in Chinese culture. With practical examples, you can better understand why your Chinese Business partners act and react in certain ways in meetings and negotiations. The course will also give you practical tools for better communication with Chinese Business Partners.
What's in the course?
- Introduction to Chinese Business Environment
- Chinese Business Culture
- Chinese Business Etiquette
- Mianzi and Guanxi in Chinese Business Culture
Work your way through all the course material in the order that it is displayed on the page. This way you will start with the basics and then move on to the more challenging topics. It should take you about 10 hours to complete this course.
About this Pro Course
- Target group: students, business people, and others who are interested in Chinese business culture and customs
- Field of study: culture, intercultural studies, business culture, communication
- Level: beginner
- Requirements: no requirements
- Course workload: 10 hours
- Assessment: on the scale Pass/Fail
- Language: English
- Video transcript: English
About the instructor
Your instructor is Ramona Gao, the founder of Ramona Mandarin Studio, who earned her MSc major in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management from Nottingham University in Ningbo China. Over the past ten years, she has taught hundreds of students from various countries. Her students are business owners, professors, general managers, and engineers, who work and live in China.
Since Ramona Mandarin Studio was founded, the company has been devoted to cross-cultural communication, and helping ex-pats live better in China. It also started a series of general Chinese language courses and intercultural communication for 20 ex-pats of CIMTAS Ningbo, a famous Turkish company that has been operating in China for 20 years. Currently, Ramona Mandarin Studio offers online lessons to help more people learn about Chinese culture.
Achieving a certificate
To pass this course, you will need to complete all the course activities and get at least 75% of them correct. You will also need to give us some feedback at the end of the course.
Once all those parts are completed and we have received your feedback, we will check that everything is completed and prepare your certificate. Please be patient, as it might take us about a week to email your certificate to you.
Does this Pro Course interest you? This is what to do!
- Click on the Add to cart button.
- Pay for the Pro Course according to the online store instructions.
- You receive two messages in your email, an order confirmation and a link to the Claned learning platform.
- Log in to the Claned learning platform, take the Pro Course within 6 months and enjoy learning new.