Secrets of Finnish Sauna
Going to sauna is an integral part of the Finnish culture. This course will teach you everything you need to know about the Finnish sauna culture! Get familiar with the history and fascinating stories related to saunas and sauna culture. Did you know that going to sauna can even increase your health? After this course you are able to enjoy your sauna experience to the fullest!
Skills you gain
This course gives you skills and tools to answer the following questions:
- What are the basics of Finnish sauna?
- What is the history of sauna?
- What are the benefits of sauna?
- How to have a sauna?
About this Micro Course
- Target group: everyone who is interested in learning more about the Finnish culture, people who are planning to visit Finland, people already living in Finland
- Field of study: Tourism and hospitality management, Finnish culture
- Level: basic
- Requirements: none
- Course workload: 10 hours
- Assessment: on the scale Pass/Fail
- Language: English
- Video transcript: Yes
This Micro Course includes practical steps to follow with videos, links, activating tasks and quizzes.
About the instructor
Your instructors and guides to Finnish sauna culture are
Marjut Kasper, Senior Lecturer of Tourism and Hospitality Management, MHM, Wellbeing Tourism Instructor
Laura Hokkanen, Senior Lecturer of Civic Activities and Youth Work, PhD (Cultural Studies), Art Education Instructor
Achieving a certificate
The Micro Course is assessed on the scale Pass/Fail. Receiving a certificate via email requires completing all mandatory activities, and at least 50% of them correctly.
Does this Micro Course interest you? This is what to do!
- Click on the Add to cart button.
- Pay for the Micro Course according to the online store instructions.
- You receive two messages in your email, an order confirmation and a link to the Claned learning platform.
- Log in to the Claned learning platform, take the Micro Course within 6 months and enjoy learning new.