Master the Basics of Kettlebell Training
Did you know that kettlebell is one of the most versatile tools in strength training? After completing this course you will understand all the training possibilities and learn to execute the techniques correctly. In this course we will go through the critical foundations of kettlebell training.
Skills you gain
This course gives you skills and tools to answer the following questions:
- What is the history of the kettlebell?
- What can you develop with the kettlebell?
- What are the foundational kettlebell movements and how to execute those?
- What are some of the supplemental movements for the whole body and how to execute those?
- What is the critical base for the programming of the kettlebell?
About this Micro Course
- Target group: Anyone interested in effective strength training
- Field of study: Sports and fitness
- Level: Beginner
- Requirements: Kettlebell
- Course workload: 10 hours
- Assessment: on the scale Pass/Fail
- Language: English
- Video transcript: None
This Micro Course includes practical steps to follow with videos, links, activating tasks and quizzes. Please read the disclaimer.
About the instructor
Your instructor is Jouni Korhonen, Master of Sport Science. Jouni walked into a gym for the first time in 1994 and has over 20 years of expertise in the fitness and sports industry. He has worked as a lecturer, instructor, and a coach, and still continues the tireless pursuit of teaching and coaching the critical basics of strength training.
Achieving a certificate
The Micro Course is assessed on the scale Pass/Fail. Receiving a certificate via email requires completing all mandatory activities, and at least 50% of them correctly.
Does this Micro Course interest you? This is what to do!
- Click on the Add to cart button.
- Pay for the Micro Course according to the online store instructions.
- You receive two messages in your email, an order confirmation and a link to the Claned learning platform.
- Log in to the Claned learning platform, take the Micro Course within 6 months and enjoy learning new.